Saturday, March 22, 2014

On Line Card Class Week 2

This is the last week of OnLineCard Class, Clean and Simple.
Here are 2 of the cards I made as homework.


For this card I first die cut the word hello.  I dug out all of my flowers and decided on the 5 you see.  I then match the colors from the flowers with copic markers.  I colored a small piece of vellum with strips from the copies.  The vellum was taped to the back of the card where the hello was cut.  I covered the back with a piece of white card stock.  


This card was really easy.  I first stamped the flower with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then watercolored the flower.  After covering the flower, I spritzed the card with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist.  I wanted larger drops so I took the spritzer top off and lightly taped the paper where I wanted the spots to be.  I stamped the word, then added embossing paste thru a stencil.  You really can't see all the texture on the card but it's there.

I really enjoyed this class.

Thanks for visiting.
debbie

1 comment:

  1. The hello card is so cute. I have that die, I'm going to pull it out and use it. Awesome job on the technique.

    ReplyDelete