Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last of Online Watercolor Class Cards

I have 3 more cards to show you that were homework for the Online Watercolor Class.

On the first one I used a homemade stencil.  I die cut the flower then watercolored it.


Yes, it bleed under the stencil a little but after all it's watercolors.

This next one is a Tim Holtz technique.


I used Distress Inks on this one.
I really like the bright colors.

The last one was a technique taught by a teenager.
She did a really good job.


I scored the watercolor paper then added Distress Ink.
I used Distress ink on the flower also.

I really enjoyed this class and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for stopping by.
debbie

2 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are beautiful, you nailed these techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stencil/watercolor one. Great job.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete