Saturday, June 28, 2014

Has it really been over a month?

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted the cards I have made.

Here are a few I made for the swap I do with Tina.

I made this first one using the bird die from Tim Holtz bird cage die.


This sketch just screamed black and white to me and I knew what stamps I needed to use.



I'm never sure about the sketches with lots of cuts.
I usually use paper from a 6 by 6 paper pad with 2 pages
of each design.  So if I mess up I have to pick another paper
all together.  But this one came together rather easily.


When I saw this paper it said bee to me.


I have had the little Cowgirl stamp for sometime and never used it.
She could have been a little bigger for this card.


Thanks for stopping by.

debbie


1 comment:

  1. Nice work ... will check out previous posts, too!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete